2 March 2019, 2:00 PM to 2 March 2019, 10:00 PM
Immerse yourself in Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish cultures throughout the day with delicious BBQs, street food, music, dance performances and workshops for the entire family to enjoy, while roaming the unique craft stalls.
HIGHLIGHTS – Something for everyone!
– Carnival Parade at 2pm from Frankston Station
– Bar Espanol, the Spanish Bar
– Food Trucks & Food Demos
– Art Exhibitions
– Welcome Concert from 6pm with Kutcha Edwards and Daniel Jauregui
– New experiential Australian work The 7 Beads of My Indigenous Necklace
– Vibrant music and dance performances
– Mexican Wrestling Fiesta in Cube 37 with Mariachis and dancing SeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â±oritas
– Interactive workshops and kid’s activities
– Stay to salsa, cumbia and tango until late with The New Monos and more.
Do not miss this free unique cultural event for the entire family!